Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bed Rest Agrees With Me

(24w3d)
Well pin a rose on my nose.

First BP at Dr. Peri’s today was a little higher, but after laying down in one of the monitoring recliners for a few minutes, my systolic dropped by 25 mmHg.

Wow!
Beautiful.

The front office staff jokingly said I cheated when the nurse took it lying down.
But as it best represents the position I am in 90% of the day, I’d say it is the most accurate picture of what my blood pressure is on a daily basis.

Judging from that blood pressure, I should have weeks of bed rest ahead of me :-).

For now I will continue on the current schedule…
Tuesday BP and urine,
Friday BP, urine and doctor visit

I was so pleased with myself that I picked up some lunch and ran (ummmm, slowly waddled) into a bakery on the way home.

As for the most recent belly shot….



24 Weeks





4 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

You are still as cute as ever!

Shenay said...

You look wonderful!

Brittany said...

You look great!!!!

Jessica said...

The belly shots are getting so exciting now!!