They are 33w1d today.
Isaac is doing great. He has gained quite a bit of weight and to our skewed eyes looks downright chunky :-). He managed to wiggle out of his "nest" the other night and I found his feet hanging off the bottom of his bed.
Parker has particularly expressive facial expressions and LOVES his pacifier.
Emery is eating like a champ and if this continues, she will be giving her teenage brothers a run for their money. Like her brother Isaac, she manages to squirm her way out of her bed on a regular basis.
They are all still having "As and Bs" but they seem to be less frequent and a bit less severe than in the past. We still have a few weeks before they grow out of these episodes all together.
Yesterday I held all three (kangarooed with Isaac and Emery and held a swaddled Parker)... in my view... the definition of a "good day".
34 weeks here we come!

5 comments:
Awesome! Can't wait to see more photos!
I am so happy!!!!
Yay! I'm excited for more pics too.
Oops- this is Jessica, accidently posting from Dave's account. :)
Great News!! Can't wait to hear more...
Post a Comment